11/18/2009

Review of Gold Dust 16-pc. Dinnerware Set

We bought these thinking they'd be the nice light blue pattern as seen in the photo.
The green plates arrived, though. Talking to target, they said they don't have a color specified for the item, so exchanging them might still not get me blue plates.
Doing a bit of research, I couldn't actually find these blue ones ANYWHERE online, leading me to believe that the photo is maybe of a prototype/sample color that was never actually produced.

That said, we ended up liking the green plates enough to keep them. They fit in the dishwasher very nicely, and do not scratch up the wood finish on the dining room table. If I had actually ordered green, I would have given these a 5 star review. Great product for the money.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Gold Dust 16-pc. Dinnerware Set

No comments:

Post a Comment