9/11/2009

Review of Sango Concepts 16 pc dinnerware Set

Sango Concepts 16 pc dinnerware SetI wanted a setting for 12 people, so I ordered 3 boxes of this dinnerware. When they arrived at my home, each were sent in their own separate packaging, but they were so haphazardly packed that I had broken pieces in 2 of the 3 boxes. I asked for replacement pieces, as I needed 1 cup, 1 bowl and 3 plates to replace the broken items. The only way they could do this was to sent a whole new 16-piece set. They asked if I would return the broken pieces along with the unbroken pieces from that set. I refused, saying it was ridiculous to send the unbroken pieces back, considering the possibility that the next set might have breakage as well.And it's a good thing I did, because the next set arrived with 2 of the 4 dinnerplates broken, which still left me one shy of my 12 person set. I spent literally an hour on the phone with representatives trying to resolve this issue, as they didn't want to send me another entire set. They finally relented, and I have my completed set, but not without much hassle and heartache. The dishes themselves are everything I wanted, and are stylish and well made. It's their shipping method which needs revamping, and I doubt that they've done anything to resolve this issue, even though they promised to look into it. So order at your own risk. You've been warned.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Sango Concepts 16 pc dinnerware Set

No comments:

Post a Comment