1/17/2010

Review of Villeroy & Boch Home Elements Mug

I purchased 4 of these mugs to replace a set of cheap earthenware mugs I had owned for many years.Although I was initially reluctant to spend $9 per mug (that's the price they were when I bought them), I am now very pleased with my decision to spend a little extra money for a high-quality product.These Villeroy & Boch Elements mugs are lightweight and feel like fine china.The walls and handles of the mugs are thin, which makes them feel delicate.However, the mugs have proven to be hardy: there have been no chips or cracks, even with the mugs being knocked about on my countertop and in the dishwasher.

One other thing that isn't apparent in the online description is that the mugs are slightly off-white, almost a creamy ivory.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Villeroy & Boch Home Elements Mug

No comments:

Post a Comment