1/15/2010

Review of 6 pc Japanese Round Dinner plate set BD

These dishes are made by Blue Moon Japan. They are a prettier, brighter blue than in the picture. They are not Drab, the glaze is actually kind of luminous. I received them as a shower gift and many people commented on how much they liked them. The dragonfly itself is not glazed- it has a matte finish. the rest of the plate has a shiny glaze. The dishes are pretty thick and sturdy. I am guessing that they are some sort of stoneware. I dropped a bowl the other day on our bamboo floor and it did not break!

There are some small imperfections on the bottom side of the dishes- but they don't bother me at all. I think they just look handmade. The imperfections are just variations in the glaze. I am extremely happy with these dishes and highly recommend them.



Click Here to see more reviews about: 6 pc Japanese Round Dinner plate set BD

No comments:

Post a Comment