4/23/2010

Review of Casbah 20-pc. Flatware Set - Assorted Colors

I've bought three sets and am planning to buy more to replace broken ones.I prefer these to other acrylic flatware because these are well balanced (the utensils do not flip backward off plates as do those--commonly sold--with handles that are overly heavy).

We find the hanging rack practical for serving and drying, and the colors look fun in the kitchen.

However, the pieces can't hang without the spherical ball on the end, and these balls break off--they usually split in two. (I'm sure I tried unsuccessfully to repair them with glue.)We've been using our three sets over three years or less, and I guess we have lost the balls off probably all those in the first set, and most of those in the second set and third sets that we use most often (we prefer the smaller spoons and forks).So I have drawers filling with ones that don't hang and am ready to stock up for the 4th time on new ones that will hang--until they break.



Click Here to see more reviews about: Casbah 20-pc. Flatware Set - Assorted Colors

No comments:

Post a Comment