5/10/2010

Review of GOURMET SERVE IT WARM CERAMIC SOUP CROCK

Well, after reading the reviews for these, and for similar items, I really did not want to order these online and have them delivered.I figured they'd arrive broken and I'd have to return them.After going to 5 places (Pottery Barn, Target, Crate and Barrel, Sur La Table and William Sonoma) without finding anything like what I wanted I bit the bullet and ordered these.Miracle of miracles, they arrived today in perfect shape!It's a miracle because, as the other reviewers said, the packing was seriously inadequate.The original box was just placed inside another box.The outer box wasn't even marked "Fragile".I guess the UPS folks were feeling very gentle this last week.Anyway, I think they're pretty cool and if you order them I hope they come to you intact!



Click Here to see more reviews about: GOURMET SERVE IT WARM CERAMIC SOUP CROCK

No comments:

Post a Comment