10/25/2009

Review of ZaZen Crackle 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Cream

I received the 16pc dinner set as a wedding gift two years ago. I used this set daily for six months, and then it was put into storage when we moved in with my ex's parents. They survived very hard use by my ex-husband (who is an ogre) and my dishwasher. I usually hand-washed these plates, but each one made it through the dishwasher about once a week. Unlike other reviews of the product on different websites, I have never had a chipping, cracking, staining, or breaking problem. They have survived three moves in two years, and I have not had a single problem. They are a beautiful set, and go well with just about any type of table setting.

In case I happened to be one of the lucky ones who got an unusually high quality set, I would check with other webites and read reviews there.



Click Here to see more reviews about: ZaZen Crackle 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Cream

No comments:

Post a Comment