10/31/2009

Review of Duo Quadro 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Black

Ordered this set through Amazon, and it arrive completely shattered.I was completely astounded at the quality of packaging; there was no attempt made to pad the dishes, they were simply put inside cardboard sleeves, and stuffed into a box.To make matters worse, I ordered through the Amazon store instead of Target.com, and when I arrived at my local Target store for what I expected to be an easy exchange, I was turned away because my order wasn't in Target's system, but rather Amazon's Target system.Idiocy at its finest.I shipped the plates back to Amazon (and have yet to see a refund appear... time will tell) and went down to Target and bought a set in person.

As for the plates, I only have good things to say.I'm not entirely sure how long they'll last, but so far, they have been fantastic for the price paid.They're solid, with a nice heft, and their sleek black and white look will go great in any dining room or kitchen.The dinnerware also happens to be quite large, which is a plus.There are a few tiny gray flecks on the handle of a mug where the paint coat was distorted, but it is so hardly noticeable that it's not really worth mentioning.For the price, I imagine this set can't be beat.

The bottom line:

- Don't buy online, but if you do, buy from Target.com, not Amazon.
- Great, solid plates at a cheap price



Click Here to see more reviews about: Duo Quadro 16-pc. Dinnerware Set - Black

No comments:

Post a Comment